As ESASO we believe in the value of a constructive exchange and we consider our social media as an open space for sharing, where comments and contributions are welcome. To guarantee positive participation in an open environment, we ask you to respect others and their opinions and to act with the awareness that our social media channels are public and that you will be held responsible for all content you have posted.
We ask that you’re respectful in your comments to guarantee a respectful and constructive dialogue. And we reserve the right to remove anything we deem inappropriate such as:
* personal attacks or threats that instigate violence;
* comments that are defamatory, offensive, racist, discriminatory, are detrimental to dignity, integrity or other’s reputation;
* pornographic or obscene content;
* contents formulated in a vulgar inappropriate language or in a language that does not allow the administrators to fully understand the meaning of the post;
* chain letters or “spam”
* third party advertising or commercial content;
* contents that infringe intellectual property, privacy, the rights of third parties or the Swiss law in general.
If you believe that your contribution should not have been cancelled, or if you have general complaints about actions taken by the administration, or simply need to clarify your questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly!
In case of (repeated) violations, ESASO reserves the right to track the authors of such content and block them from our media channels.
The views and opinions expressed on ESASO’s social media sites do not necessarily represent those of the school. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by external parties. Only the profiles on this document can be considered official ESASO profiles. All other profiles shall be considered non official, and therefore ESASO cannot be held responsible.