- Master of Medicine obtained at an university acknowledged by its respective country regulation
- Specialization degree in Ophthalmology obtained according to current regulation
Tuition fee 2015
The fees cover tuition, course material, lunches (at the university canteen) and lodging at partner hotels.
The fee for one week is of EUR 2’250.- and is paid with one single advanced installment, usually 90 days prior to the beginning of the module to secure participation.
Method of payment
Successful candidates receive a formal letter of acceptance from the ESASO Administration.
The amount of the fee may be then credited to a bank account.
Cancellations made up to 40 days prior to the beginning of the module will qualify for a refund of the payment amount received less a EUR500.- administration fee.
The application package, to be sent in a Portable Document Format (PDF) files, will include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of the Degree in Medicine
- Copy of the Specialization in Ophthalmology
- Passport copy
- Passport picture (electronic)
- Sponsorship certificate if tuition fee is paid by institutions or an industry sponsor (as evidence of financial support).
Deadline for applications – click here
Applications may be accepted within the limits of available places: 26 participants per week