Training courses with ophthalmic surgical simulators enhance technical skills of participants and hands-on experience in vitreoretinal and cataract surgery through the use of dry lab equipment, instruments, and technologies. Thanks to simulators’ software and sensors, every phase of surgery is reproduced in an extremely realistic way, allowing participants to improve their surgical ability.
- Training assisted step by step by vitreoretinal and cataract surgeons
- One day course tailored on individual skills
- Courses in small groups (4 people)
- Registrations for 2022 are open, check the following link for application: https://esaso.org/courses-calendar/
- Renting of the simulator is available to participants whom have already attended at least a 1 day simulator training course with an ESASO trainer, for individuals tariffs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org