Mastering IOL Delivery: The Key to safe and consistent outcomes
available soon on-demand on eLOS
This course delves into the key milestones in the evolution of Intraocular lenses and injector systems. It thoroughly examines various injector systems, comparing preloaded versus non-preloaded options, addressing complications encountered during IOL implantations, and evaluating the impact of injector systems on wound integrity and post-operative surgical outcomes. Towards the conclusion, the course explores several techniques for IOL explantation in the event of an exchange. The course equips participants with a solid understanding of different delivery systems and underscores the importance of a focused approach to IOL implantation for ensuring safe and consistent outcomes
- Significant milestones in the development of IOLs and injector systems.
- Various categories of injector systems.
- Comparison between preloaded and non-preloaded injector systems.
- The crucial impact of injectors on both wound integrity and the overall outcomes of surgical procedures.
- Challenges and complications encountered during the implantation of IOL.
- Detailed explanation of techniques for the explantation of IOLs.
Information: More information about applications and about the course will come in the next weeks.
CME: An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
APPLICATION: Opening SoonSPONSOR